The Breakaway is designed to be installed on fuel dispensing hoses, and will separate when subjected to a designated pull force. The dual valves seat automatically, stopping the flow of fuel and limiting any fuel spillage, while protecting the dispensing equipment. And it must be installed with a minimum length of 12" hose.
- Pull force - break away with a pull force less than 300 lbs.
- Certainty of operation - designed to be replaced after separation, instead of reassembled, to protect against reassembly errors.
- Unique double-poppet design - features low-pressure drop.
- Low-pressure drop - the integral check valve design allows for minimal pressure drop for faster, high-volume fill-ups.
- Design Working Pressure - 50 PSI (3.45 bar) maximum pressure.